On November 24, 1859, the “Origin of Species” day was published, and the world was introduced to a unique theory of existence, reasons for existence and the processes of birth, evolution and survival of different species. The most ancient and with eternal longevity were amoebas and others like them. They have been through all the ups and downs; through the rough phases presented by Mother Nature.
The Origin of Species was a one-of-a-kind book written for everyone to be read and understood by everyone. It was liked and popular among all classes, be it students, researchers, scientists or seers. He was popular all over the world because of his neutral approach and broad language. The theories are still applicable and the book proved useful for future biological and relative theoretical experiments and practical applications regarding the origin and evolution of various species on planet Earth.
Relative similarities between “Origin of Species” and Blockchain:
If Satoshi Nakamoto is the “Darwin” of the cryptography era, and cryptography is the “Origin of Species”, given the fact that it all exists in the same world we all live in, and has a significant impact worldwide. It was understood, although almost all over the world, but it became a popular and widely recognized phenomenon.
While other cryptocurrencies failed to survive and lost their existence to the winds of change and evolution, like the earlier “single-celled” organisms, before the amoeba. Bitcoin, being the fittest of the species, was the “amoeba” of this relative hypothesis. It was the reason, inspiration and standard for other, more complex organisms to follow. These organisms, Ethereum for example, were introduced with a new execution concept that became the ICO (Initial Coin Offering). Relatively, the natural principles of development, nutrition, growth and reproduction were common and known to all.
Discussions, scientific and religious, in due time and for a long time:
The “Origin of Species” has given rise to various heated discussions, both scientific and practical, and religious and orthodox, as well as blockchain. The Orthodox community, or religious groups that dominated at the time, were not flexible enough to allow new theories to prevail in the society they had long ruled. Likewise, the financial system, which has been dominant since money and currency came into society, does not want to change and is firmly stuck to its trends established over a couple of centuries. Perhaps he fears the importance he might lose if his principles are replaced.
The book was compiled over a long period of time, and that reign is popularly called the “eclipse of Darwinism”, that is, from the 1880s to the 1930s. Despite all the evidence and explanations, the “origin of species” has been hidden from the “acceptance” of the “responsible” for quite a long time. People were banned from talking about “Darwin’s theories” in public or on social media. The current time can be compared to the same reign period when people could not talk about “cryptography” in financial meetings or forums related to centralized banks or finance-related social platforms, where the monopoly is a minion for big old banks and credit companies.
Coexistence and definition of “EVOLUTION”:
Likewise, a number of other enthusiasts have emerged with new badges that have turned to cryptocurrency exchanges and similar theories about the evolution of the world after the “origin of species”. Then Darwin’s theory was discovered, which proved to be practical and applicable, very useful for new biological discoveries. Similarly, the concept of ICO (Initial Coin Offering) was introduced to the world. This led to a revolution, opening the door to monetary participation for “non-technical” individuals in the crypto world.
As before, the concept was questioned, challenged, and unfortunately, with a few glitches and initial failures of some apps (which were very few compared to the successful ones), critics got a chance to celebrate.
ICO-TIN, AN AFTERLIFE FOR “DARWIN”:
“Origin of species” was later comparatively revealed as defining and explaining the evolution of different species on earth. It was also explained that the difference between the habitat on Earth and other planets is possibly what makes LIFE impossible elsewhere. Darwin didn’t talk about it; Nakamoto didn’t say about the “ICO” either.
Authorities and “religious” organizations around the world have challenged the concept of ICOs. These “religious” (non-principled and averse to change) financial systems have their limits. They make hard mandates for every new integration or experiment, introduction or invention in the system. These powers tend to be a dead end for ICOs these days.
To create a window into this “impasse” for ICOs, and with further clarifications and integrations into the “hard mandate” policies of “religious bodies”, the ICO-TIN should emerge. To provide an irreplaceable habitat for ICOs and to make “Earth” different from other planets, ICO-TIN makes a safe middle ground between progressive ICOs and “religious” old financial systems.
ICO-TIN. THE ENVIRONMENT AND THE OCEAN.
The difference between the other planets is obviously the presence of air and water around the habitable environment. As Darwin defines it, “life finds a way.” Of course, it did. ICO-TIN has found a way to take ICO to a new level and make everything safe and profitable for everyone.
The issues and how ICO-TIN makes a mutually beneficial platform for people as well as teams representing ICOs can be analyzed and understood in the research explained below.
The challenges of launching an ICO are now:
1) A smart contract has its limits. It can either disclose the address to which the cryptocurrency is to be transferred, i.e. the unique address associated with a particular ICO, and once the address is disclosed to all or at least a large number of people who are interested in participating in that ICO, they can always log in to make payments.
2) As long as the contract is valid, more is considered efficient, but the more codes it has, the more gas it consumes per transaction. Therefore, making a smart contract long is not profitable at all.
3) At the point in time when the ICO cannot accept more than 14 transactions per second, an AUCTION situation occurs. In this situation, the given parameters push to make a deal in any case, regardless of the price of gas.
4) SPF or single point failure occurs when such scenario is created.
5) Compliance is another article to take care of where two things should be considered.
The first is the KYC process, which is more complicated than the others because it has to be integrated with the image upload, which makes the system quite open and vulnerable to hacking threats and malware.
The second is accounting, which again is a big task for regulation and care because there are different cryptocurrencies on the exchange and no one wants to change their payment method to a medium that they don’t use often.
6) Strategy development should be very planned and flawless. It covers three aspects, now these three aspects have been established on the traditional ways of ICO, these three ways were:
AUCTION – when a set pattern determines which transaction should be prioritized based on the fact that the transaction was backed by a higher GAS price
BOUNTY – A reward is usually given to participants or non-participants for getting more people into a program or ICO. This prize was quite often a number of tokens.
GAS – Gas was a very important factor when it comes to launching an ICO because there have to be a lot of transactions and even a very small transaction ends after consuming many times the same amount of GAS.
Application and irreplaceability of ICO-TIN
ICO-TIN is the answer to all these problems for a person who was busy developing his technical and cryptographic skills and was never skilled or smart enough to face the challenges of the criminal market.
We are talking about a more “professional” approach. Since a man is paid to do something, he must excel at it. Anyone could get a haircut, but we prefer a barber because he knows his business better. This explains the irreplaceability of the ICO-TIN professional package.
It is an enterprise solution for launching new ICOs and provides a customized package that also includes ICO launch and marketing.
The solutions to the questions were as follows:
1) The smart contract will not be available for access; the unique address will never be disclosed to any member. There will be parallel and more secure payment methods.
2) The easiest way to pay will be that with any payment method (FIAT and BTC currencies too) you will have to buy dollars in the system and his further purchase will be governed by those dollars.
3) This complete system will be an “OFF-chain” program integrated with the system anyway; therefore, there will be no transactions, no consumption of any GAS during the transactions made by the participants
4) However, the payments to be made by the system will be regulated according to the periodic cost effective prices of GAS and thus it will be a minimum liability system for round trip transactions.
5) There won’t be any auction for transactions and hence GAS consumption won’t be a problem anyway.
6) KYC and accounts will be managed in different ways, with a system that will not be in direct compliance with the ICO, so it will not be a threat to the ICO if images need to be uploaded.
7) Accounts will be seamlessly managed by individuals and this can be done more efficiently.
Taking the “Origin of Species” to a new level was a challenge for biologists and others involved, but they could not let Darwin’s work and contributions go to waste. Bringing this vision to the next generations and encouraging the progressive youth of today was also a responsible job.
If one considers “ICO-TIN” to be a revised version of Nakamoto’s “Origin of Species”, it is not too ambitious at all. This opens the way for more experiments and the possibility of combining the “two worlds”.